Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THE BIG 1-0

so its the new year. been a while. litterally.

So much has happened that i would love to talk about but its not suitable for the internet but i will talk about how blessed i am by god. Im thankful for my life. my mother. my family. my boyfriend. my friends. the clothes on my back. the shoes on my feet. the food i eat everyday. and i could go on and on but i truly am blessed. There are a few goals i have cme up with.

1.A closer relationship with god. Trying to go to church as MUCH as possible and really thankgod everyday. Pray everyday. and thank god everyday for every little thing

2. Ecercise more. a healthier diet. not only to boost my iron but to help my skin and hair as much as possible

3. Keep focused on school. There are so many people that i know who are in my eyes 'wasting time' not in school or atleast working

4. look for better job opportunities. Even though its so hard i know someting will comethrough eventually.

Im sure more will be added to the list but for now these are pretty attainable goals that can most defintiley be met with commitment and integrity.

As of this pont im just doing school. helping my mom out, getting to and from work etc. were still sharing a car :-/. I havent been working at 579 for about a month now. and even though my money is tight. i dont even worry about it. it feels so good to be able to relax and take time off. i think next week they may need me back. which is good. I would LOVVE to start saving. probaly gona have to get a new account though since someone hacked into my checkings and made some purchases >:-(. people are grimey man.

No comments:

Post a Comment