Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life.

"Life can be so cold. but then there are those moments that make it all worth living." -kia

Right now it is 4:26 in the morning, saturday. By now i would ussually be sleep but im just so caught with this www worldwide web that i cant seem to shut my eyes. Tryna figure out this twitter thing. Today wasnt much to talk about at all. Its been almost two days since Micheal jackson passed away. the shock still hasnt died. What can i say that hasnt already been said, heared, or typed before. I just pray to GOD in heaven tht his soul rest in ultimate peace. And that he is enjoying the hell out of heaven. God bless his soul, his family, and all of his fans. Life is so horrid yet absoultley amazing. GOD is so amazing. I type this with tears in my eyes. To describe how i feel is beyond words. Its moments like these that really inspire individuals like me and make myself and others realize how precious life really is man. i will leave it at that. im begining to become tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment